pumpkin display at the Green Hills Whole Foods
Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love when the air starts to get crisp and cool and when the leaves start to change colors and I am giddy at the first sight of mumms and pumpkins. Here are my top 10 fall favorites:
1. honeycrisp apples- delish!
2. pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. The pumpkin spice latte is my favorite but I have also discovered these other two pumpkin gems that I can enjoy at home and save the latte at Starbucks for a special treat or pick me up.
5. Louie in his monogrammed lands end sweater
(Dora has one too but she will never leave hers on and she doesn’t get cold like my little Louie does)
6. my nephews in their halloween costumes- every year it is a surprise to find out what characters they are into and who they want to dress up as. This year Ayden is going to be Sonic and Chase is going to be a rescuebot.
Trader Joe’s has an excellent spiced cider that tastes delicious when you add some Captain Morgan spiced rum and heat it up. Perfect drink for a cool fall evening.
8. fire pit in my backyard- one of my favorite ways to enjoy a glass of hot spiked cider and a great way to relax and enjoy the cooler weather with my hubby and the dogs. Wish I didn’t smell like smoke afterwards but you take the good with the bad, right?!
9. cardigans, boots, tights, tunics and all things fall fashion
10. pumpkin candles from Bath and Body works. This year my favorite is a new scent: pumpkin pecan waffles. Aaaamaaazing!
Hope everyone is enjoying fall as much as I am 🙂