Hi Friends, My wonderful hubby surprised me on Valentines day with this gorgeous wristlet from Michael Kors. I have been wanting a wristlet for a while and I thought I would do a quick review for you guys on this one.
This zip around wallet comes in several different colors of leather and other fun options like this python embossed one that I have. I love how the animal print and sheen on this makes it a little dressier. I am just in love with this wallet! Overall, this has been super convenient for me and I have found that I use it every day. Now that I have used it for over a month I feel like I can review what I think are the pros and cons of this particular wallet.
1. I have a very thin case on my iPhone and when I put it in I can barely zip it shut. Someone with a big bulky case, like an otter box, definitely wouldn’t be able to fit their phone in this without taking the case off and I just wouldn’t want to have to take my phone out of its case to use this.
2. There is no inner zipper compartment if you have any loose change. The whole wristlet itself zippers shut so when I have change in there it doesn’t fall out, it is just a pain to dig it out of the bottom.
3. Very few slots for cards/ID. This has not been a problem for me because it has given me the opportunity to downsize what I carry but some people may find this a major problem.
4. When I fold my money in half and stick it in, it doesn’t fit just right and often gets caught in the zipper.
Some Pro’s are:
1. Small, compact and not bulky so very portable
2. The hook on the wrist handle is great for attaching your keys so you can really free up your hands. This is great when your shopping or at the grocery store..
3. Love the gold hardware and high quality leather and think that it becomes an accessory when you have it on your wrist and this one is super fun with the animal skin print.
Hope everyone has a good weekend! Happy Shopping 🙂