It’s almost Friday….. Yay! I wanted to follow up on a post I did a few weeks ago about the free Mario Badescu samples since I have had a chance to use them. Out of the 7 samples; I have tried 4, love 3 and plan to purchase 3 of them after seeing how amazing they are. Ill talk a little bit about each of them:
1. Enzyme cleansing gel – This facial cleanser was great at removing makeup and left my skin feeling clean and hydrated. It is creamy and doesn’t foam up and I enjoyed the consistency of it. I found that the smell reminded me of dial hand soap and I was not particularly crazy about that aspect of it. Overall, a good product but I don’t think I will be purchasing.
2. Cucumber cleansing lotion – This is a super gentle toner that left my skin squeaky clean but with no irritation or redness. Usually toners are too harsh for my skin and I look like a tomato after using them. That was not the case with the cucumber cleansing lotion and I definitely plan to purchase this.
3. Collagen Moisturizer spf 15 – This looks and feels like sunscreen to me. It is a creamy white lotion that is very runny. Overall I was not terribly impressed with this product and do not plan to purchase.
4. Bee Pollen Night Cream – This stuff is freaking amazing!!!! By far my favorite product of all the samples. It has a light orange tint to the cream and it is SUPER thick and greasy feeling. It seriously feels like you are rubbing vaseline all over your face. The first time I used this I thought I would hate it but when I wake up in the morning my skin looks amazing. I have never used a product before and seen results so quickly. Normally when I wake up my skin is uneven and blotchy but since I have been using this, when I wake up my skin is super soft and even. LOVE! I can’t buy this product fast enough.
5. Ceramide Herbal eye cream – This eye cream is very thick and creamy and I love how gentle it is around my eyes. It has a very mild scent and is completely non irritating on my sensitive skin so I definitely plan to purchase this too.
6. Orange Tonic Mask – I have not tried this one yet simply because the directions say to leave it on for 20 minutes and “aint nobody got time for that.”
7. Kiwi face scrub – I haven’t gotten around to trying this one probably becasue I thought it was another 20 minute mask until I started typing this post. Oops. Ill have to give this a try.
Overall, I was really pleased with the samples and it was a great introduction for me to the Mario Badescu products. I can’t wait to order my favorites and try some more of their products. Hope you all have gotten some samples for yourself and I would love to hear what you think of yours and if you plan to purchase anything?