This weekend I went to the outlets in Jackson and found some seriously great deals at JCrew Factory. Gotta use my student discount while I can, right?! Here is my haul and links to everything 🙂 Happy Shopping.
1. Factory Merino Charley Sweater in color marled caramel and white. I got these in a size small, they ran pretty true to size. These sweaters are super soft and I love the 3/4 length sleeve. I also am really into a round neck right now and like how conservative these are. I think they will look great with a big statement necklace.
2. Factory tissue v-neck tee in white (can’t find the neon pink one online, sorry). These run big, so size down. I got these in an x-small. These tee’s are so increadibly soft and light weight. I guess that’s why they named them the tissue tee’s 🙂
3. Factory classic button down shirt in gingham in navy check. This runs true to size, I got it in a small. I am obsessed with gingham. This shirt is not your typical button down and is a very soft light weight material. I love the navy and the large size of the check’s.
4. Factory Pencil Skirt in Neon-tipped seersucker. Fits true to size. I know seersucker is a summer fabric, but I couldn’t resist this adorable pencil skirt. I am in love with the neon piping and think it makes this skirt very unique.
5. Factory Mid Rise skinny jean in distressed indigo. These run true to size, I got my normal size in jeans. I have been wanting some distressed skinny jeans and these are just perfect!
I also went out to dinner Saturday night and wore some of my new purchases… here is an outfit pic from Saturday night.
Hope ya’ll are able to get some of these things while they are still on super sale. XOXO -Brittany