(Click the Numbers Above for the Link-ups)
I have a trashcan full of empty beauty products from my last drugstore haul! I thought I would share with you my current favorites!
1. Dove Dry Spray Deodorant This product has been advertised a crazy amount so I thought I would give it a try! I really love it! It works well and smells so great!
2. Cerave Therapeutic Hand Cream I have been using this every time after I wash my hands and it has really helped this flu season! I am an OCD hand washer and this product really kept my skin from getting dry and cracked.
3. Eucerin Professional Repair for Extremely Dry Skin I don’t have extremely dry skin, but love a thick and nourishing daily lotion. Typically I use my beloved Cetaphil cream, but I thought I would branch out to a new product for fun! I love it and would definitely re-purchase. It is a little more watery than the Cetaphil cream, but it is every bit as nourishing. It leaves behind absolutely no scent, stickiness, or greasiness, which I also love.
4. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Did any of you have this product in high school/junior high?? I definitely did and thought, “Why did I ever quit using it?” They work so well (or seemingly do) at clearing out blackheads on your nose. I have loved bringing this back into my beauty routine. My husband even thought my complexion on my nose looked better–dermatologist approved! 🙂
5. Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick These little lip crayons are so nourishing on your lips and also provide the nicest color. I have the Fresh Papaya color and the Plum Perfect color and I am really loving them!
6. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask I recently obtained this at a dermatology conference via my hubby. After one use as a mask I noticed smoother, less red, and softer skin. I must say I also enjoyed the tingly feeling on my skin when I rinsed it off!
Have you all tried any of these products? Let me know what you think in the comments below!